posted 22 Mar 2017, 02:54 by Nat Admin
updated 22 Mar 2017, 04:31
If you were unable to attend the parent ski trip meeting you can find a copy of the presentation on the right.
Other points to note:
- Timings of the flights etc have yet to be confirmed but it will be early. This means we have more time when we arrive at the resort to settle in and have a look round before we start activities.
- In addition to the equipment mentioned in the presentation students should also bring suitable shoes and clothes for when not skiing eg winter hat, non ski gloves, jeans, tracksuit bottoms and sturdy shoes etc.
- We will be skiing/snowboarding in the morning after breakfast and then again in the afternoon after lunch. In the evening we will be taking part in other activities such as ice-skating and quizzes.
- Three meals a day are provided as part of the cost but any snacks and drinks not taken at mealtimes will need to be paid for by students.
- Roomings will be confirmed nearer the time.
- There will be six members of staff going: Lee Merrett (trip leader), Natascha Nelson, Tonia Voller, David Cowley, Amy Sparrow and Dave Sweet.
- Ski/Snow-boarding lessons: Some students will be more experienced so they will be with others who are equally experienced or have taken to it quickly. Others have never been before or may take longer to learn so they will be with similar groups of learners.
- The amount of spending money you give your child is however much you feel comfortable giving them. We will be operating a 'banking' system so they don't have to carry it with them.
- The hotel has WiFi!