You can find a copy of all our activities by clicking this link, opening the file at the bottom of his page or collecting a copy from our main reception.
We believe that extra-curricular activities are an essential part of a well-rounded education. Involvement in extra-curricular activities are beneficial to students as they:
- Allow students to learn outside of lessons
- Helps them to develop communication, social, leadership and teambuilding skills
- Helps boost their confidence and learn new skills
- They are able to learn and develop their interpersonal skills and gives them a chance to meet new people
Our activities are designed to cover the following areas:
- The Arts
- Performing arts
- Maths and Science
- International events and activities to promote aspects of student SMSC (Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural) Development
- Breakfast club
- Homework club
- Performing Arts and music clubs
- Individual and group tuition in music provided by specialist teachers
- Sports teams and clubs
- The Duke of Edinburgh's Award scheme
- Trips to theatres, museums, universities and activity centres
- Academy productions
Please note that we are currently updating our list of activities for 2016-17 and will share them with you once they have been confirmed.
You can find out more about our trips by clicking this link. We also have a Community Events page where we include details of any community events we are informed about.